My Aupair Journey (2)

 Why i decided to terminated my contract with them?

      Terminating a contract also wasn't an easy way that I had to think about, especially for trying to make sure the decision that I took does not a decision based on my emotional or ego side only. After 5 months of living with the same Host family. I decided to tell them that this was too much for me. I have had those decisions actually since the first month I live with them, but I was thinking like this is normal, especially during the probational period. Also, their previous Aupair told me that she has the same thought like me in the beginning and she convinced me it will be passed later. Then, I do agree with it. There are three main factors that were finally making my final decision. As a disclaimer, this is also not only their fault and I do have my fault also because I can't communicate my feeling, I don't have also an experience as a professional nanny and cleaning the house the way like what they expected, and I have other stuff that was drained my mentality. First, the contract was already written the maximum working hours is 25 hours but they made me work more than what I should. I do fine at first, but when they want me to change my the only day a week off and I refuse it. Then they keep me feeling guilty with comparing that they already gave me 2 days off last time, and why I don't want to help them to change my off schedule? and it was because they let me know a day before while I already prepared to go to somewhere since the past two weeks when I got off. Second, there is some comparison from their previous Aupair to me, but they refuse to confess it. The last thing that I remember was, "look at her. He got a good man because she is also a good and smart girl" also, their previous Aupair told me that because I am deaf, then I am not able to work. One of the things that I will never forget and also I feel so happy to terminate the contract with them, they show me who they are. Besides, I don't like this situation when their previous Aupair involves too much, so the relation it's kind of confusing. The last was they are not letting me know at first that they were expecting their third child, which was fatal for me because the schedule they told me only applied for 3 months... The schedule was almost completely changed. I feel being trapped. I wasn't totally deaf, but yes I could be partially deaf when my allergic relapse and it was only 2 weeks but they can't accept the employer with those certain conditions, might be, even both of them my host parents they are working as a doctor but omg they don't understand about the uniqueness in human body damn.

Well, this is one of the best things about having a blog for me, so I can be open about what was happening, and also it can help me to heal by being open about my feeling that I don't know how to explain back then. There is an accident before I left their house. I was said, that I terminated my contract after we are taking a holiday for 3 weeks and I told them after we are at home for almost 2 weeks, the house was empty for two weeks because I just have a plan for two weeks and still working at home cleaning + organize their whole house cabinet, but they didn't count it as a work and they said it is your holiday also. but before they flee to take the vacation they told me I will get full salary even when we took holiday. they help me to pay for my flight, and I still have a half salary left. I don't have a plan to terminate my contract when I took my holiday but when I met them at home I feel like this was too much already for me, it reach my limit. especially during my holiday, their previous Aupair sent me a pressure, by telling me. Why do you say something bad about my best host family to someone else and tell me I am not ungrateful about what I have. it was so ruined my holiday...

So yeah, i decided to terminated my contract because of the whole situation doesn't suitable at all for all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INFJ DOORSLAM

My Life Journey in Sweden (1)