Support my Side Project


   Hi, I'm Venny - an enthusiastic and experienced in the freelance interior design and Set Design field from Indonesia, with a strong passion and ability to offer a fresh concept for designing the complexity of a new task. The experience I acquired during my previous work, as well as knowledge obtained through studies, make me able to tackle a wide array of potential problems. I completed my work in the movies industry before as a set designer and start to look for challenging projects and opportunities to help businesses achieve their marketing goals through engaging visual interior designs. However, currently, I started also to launch my other project as a Virtual Travel Assistance within Indonesia to develop and broaden my hidden skills in arranging a trip for tourists to go to Indonesia easily, especially after we have been passed the pandemic and that I'm pretty sure as a traveler we still needed to adapt with the new travel rule after Covid-19 to go to a new country or places. So, after the Indonesia Government state to considerably lift any difficult requirement to enter Indonesia, Vendeta design is trying to assist by launching a new service based on my experience to arrange the trips in 2015 either individually or in a large group. Venny Itself was already planning her solo traveling within and outside Indonesia, with a total of 96 cities in 5 different countries she has visited.

 

    Kindly check my services through my personal Fiver account to help you to get to know the details about my portfolio and the services that i offer by clicking the link down below...

Fiver services 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INFJ DOORSLAM

My Life Journey in Sweden (1)