Our story begin when you started entering my life, when i feel like there is no hope and no other way for me to be with someone, you sent me the video about the union between every people in this ather together for creating the world that is better for every one to live in.
Adapting in Sweden
The experience of arriving in a new country or a place always amazed me. Especially from trying to collect the details of information for your trips from scratch to prepare the stuff that you want to bring with you to that place. Definitely, you will prepare anything that you could think will help but sometimes we will miss other aspects. I was preparing myself to live in Sweden for three months before I went there but still after I took a look behind, I was still facing every seasonal obstacle to getting used to the new environment that I never even heard about it when I try to collect the information, so I will part my experience into four seasonal sections from the first time I arrive till I return home: 1. Spring In spring 2021 I was facing getting illness in Sweden for the very first time. I didn't understand at first what cause me to be ill till I found out when my host parents in Sweden told me that they have pollen allergies. I started to ...
Comments
Post a Comment