My Life Journey in Sweden (2)

   


The Third, about my romantic relationship. I have been struggle about love life since i was 17, and my experience always teach me how to cope with a strange rejection. Last year also the same, i met many guys from Online dating and from my friends recommendations who try to match making me in order to help me to stay longer. I have to face the same rejection but in a different way than what i experienced before, for instance, when i started to date with local citizens and they know i came from Asian, they told me aha you're just kind of girl who want to try to use me for your purpose to stay in here or they thought that my love life is a shortcut for getting visa lol. They didn't know the reason why i came there, they even didn't know about my journey and how i really feel like there is something in Sweden that will help me to found a piece of puzzle that i am looking for but yeah its nothing hahaha.. its also a funny experience to get to know a guy from anywhere with a different background as mine. They are so open with the intention they want with me which i feel fine also, i feel that they respect me. However in general i feel like most the guy that i met they are indecisive, they are enjoying it with a vague intention, oftentimes they behave like they want more but they are scare with the commitment also what i found difficult is because it would be a lot of effort that they have to take if having a relationship. So i feel a rejection from it, like because i came from somewhere, i don't have a chance to found the love that i desire, and i start to doubting myself, is that too much and too big that i ask for it?

Thus is the interesting part the fourth part from my financial aspect while i live there haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INFJ DOORSLAM

My Life Journey in Sweden (1)