My Aupair Journey (3)

How i got my second host family, after i terminated my contract with my previous family?

Well, I didn't know how to solve it. First, I didn't have much money left to support me to stay. Those previous dramas also are making me exhausted to keep going. I was decided to go back home if I didn't get a new family after two weeks, actually. Because I was stuck, if I wanted to keep going to find a new family, they probably wanted me to provide a recommendation as a record that I am doing good being as an Aupair. However, I only had one experience as an Aupair, and it didn't work well (which I don't have). Most people had just judged me, that I was too lazy to work. Although, the experience that I have done said the opposite. It is just impossible. But you know the Universe. Luckily, as usual, they help me to lead the way. Suddenly someone from the Aupair Facebook group sent me a message that they said need a new Aupair asap after they flew back from their holiday in Turkey. I was asking them, Are they need a recommendation? Because I can't provide it (and I like being honest and fair about my situation). I was in a mode with nothing to lose if it meant I would stay. I would get that chance If it wasn't. Well, I am ready to go back. I got an offer, precisely in the last days from my final limitation to stay in Sweden. Which is so mind-blowing for me.. then I felt likes Okay, Universe this is your plan, help me, lead me, and save me.

2. why i am not work out with the second family?

The first month when I stayed with them, everything was so great. I didn't have any feelings that Iam their servant, slavery, or they tried to underestimate me, not at all. I was taking care of a twins boy at that moment. I just felt like they are so welcoming me and treated me like their new sister because my second host mom doesn't have far age apart from me. We hang out together and so on. Besides, after a month, the kids got sick all of a sudden, and in the middle of the night. The parent started knocking on my door when I was sleeping for the first time. I was Automatically got up panic because of it. Then I was helped them to stay with the kids until 1 a.m. then I felt sleepy and I went to my room. I asked them what can I help again. Can I go to my room? They said okay. I agreed to take the turn in the morning to take care of the kids, and the parents went to sleep. The second time, I got sick either just like the kids, they saw me throw up at night, and I went to sleep afterward. In the morning I saw my phone, and they are calling me at night and they said they were knocking on my door again but Iam not awake. honestly, I feel guilty because I don't hear them, and my second thought was like my ego rising, iam sick, they saw me sick, and they woke me up in the middle of the night. Which is crazy for me. But I told them that I didn't hear them. The third time they are knocking my room again, I forgot what was happening at that time, but since the third knock, everything was changed. My host mom starts getting more temper than I know before.

Before the knocking accident, she already showing something odd to me but I deny it and thought it was still normal. I remember the kids crying in the morning like didn't want to go to school and I was opening their stroller belt from the left side (I forgot which side) and she is yelling at me why did you open the belt from the left side, you have to open it from the right side. it didn't take even 10 seconds to replace it but she is getting angry and stressed because of the kids crying also (Which I can understand but still odd about the way she loses control of her emotion). After the knocking accident, she started to yell more often, slamming the plate and slamming the door. "She told me because you just watching tv with them and don't make the kids active then now they become a crybaby more often." she is slamming the plate and her husband sees it. I already play with the kids and just give the kids tv when I have to prepare the food, but damn they thought I am just watching tv (i told them though about this but I don't know what they are thinking).

The peak of my limit was, I got sick my body was paralyzed at night for like 10 minutes and my body feel hurt afterward. then I told her about it on WhatsApp that I can't work tomorrow. there is no reply from her but she read it. After a day I took a rest she told me, no you are not sick, you just lying, you don't know even what paralyzed is. I feel like wow they are underestimating me because I can't speak English well yet and they assume iam lying about my condition. I think I have to stand for it because iam not lying and deciding to terminate my contract 5 days after that. But on their side, they are starting to get angry again when they turn on the Tv and there is a creepy Halloween cartoon appearing on TV, they thought I was giving the kids those films. but I don't even let them watch something else than their favorite cartoon :((( then they are terminating the contract on the day when I want to resign also. so basically, they are fire me before I said I want to resign. They said again we are not firing you, we just terminate your contract why do you say we are firing you... you don't understand what is the difference between resigning and firing. I was like so tired of this my mentality was dropped below zero. It hurt my feeling (again) well WE live and problems would come and go :)


3.  why i decided to go back home?

Myriad things have been going on within the past ten months during my Aupair life in Sweden. I can say that I gave up because I try, already to find any possibility to stay, but yeah the deadline was getting tight and tight each day. After all, my visa will also get expired within a month and a half. So, I decided to go back home. Accordingly, there is no one will going to hire you in the end. I guess the opportunity vanishes at the moment when you don't have any recommendations for work and also it is just a month and a half to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INFJ DOORSLAM

My Life Journey in Sweden (1)