INFJ DOORSLAM


    A month ago, I have been reading an article on the Quora platform about what is the different between "The door slam" and "Silent abuse" the writer explain that a Doorslam is an act of eliminating anything related to that person who hurting or did something inappropriate. Meanwhile, Silent abuse is the act of focusing on punishing someone with an indifferent attitude to make the other person feels guilty. Based on the article that I found interesting. I notice that as a human I have both tendencies to respond to someone when I feel mad either with silent abuse or with the door slam treatment. However, in my personal point of view, I feel that when I did a silent abuse I still have an intention to give someone a chance to realize what they did (So it is right, sort of a punishing action). Meanwhile, the door slam is the final act that I will give to someone as the last decision if there is no possibility at all for them to benefit my life.

    Silent abuse was something that I did countless unconsciously, whether with my family or with someone else when I feel not comfortable at all without knowing the reason why I felt that way (Something that I think I need to change this bad behavior). While the door slam (?) I am pretty much remember all the details of why I took that decision and how many times I did that way. because the door slam is the easiest decision that I took without needing to think twice like I already consent about what they did is something I really don't want to accept. Its non-negotiable.

     

     

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Journey in Sweden (1)